“Bacne”, an abbreviated term for when you experience a back acne outbreak, is no different that your garden-variety acne. It can show up as regular pimples, pustules, blackheads, etc. And the good news is that there are things that you can do to reduce and/or prevent them from showing their ugly heads. A lot of people will develop back acne during puberty, where the sebaceous gland is in full gear and functions aggressively. Also just like regular acne, it does not discriminate. It can develop whether you are 15 or 50, whether you are a man or woman, etc. So if you want to find out how to get rid of bacne fast, keep reading.
Steps On How To Get Rid Of Bacne Fast
Here are a few things that you can do to keep it in check:
1. If the back acne outbreak has already developed, avoid wearing back packs until it has cleared up. When you wear a back pack, your skin tends to heat up and perspire more, which is a breeding ground for the bacteria that causes acne.
2. If possible, always take a shower after physical or intense activities to remove the excess sweat and when you are done, make sure you pat dry your skin as gently as possible. Rubbing the towel against your skin will aggravate your skin and make things worse.
3. If you tend to sweat a lot naturally, try to wear clothes that are cooler and if you have to, keep a change of clothes with you and change shirts frequently to avoid more sweat buildup.
4. Exfoliate! You should do this at least once a week. Body scrubs are fairly cheap and can do wonders for opening the pores on your back. Or all over your body as a matter of fact. Make sure you add this one to your arsenal of health products to keep around the house.
5. If your back acne outbreak is on the milder side, try an all-purpose anti-acne soap to wash your back. Definitely avoid regular soap until the acne clears up because even mild regular soap may be too much for your sensitive skin.
6. One great way of curing back acne is to use a product (cream or gel) that contains at least 10% of benzoyl peroxide. You don’t need a prescription for it either so you can get it in most drugstores, or you can find products such as this one on Amazon:
If your back acne is more severe, the tips above are definitely still useful but you may need professional help to get rid of it altogether. If that’s your case, seek the help of a dermatologist before the situation gets worse. They have a wide range of medicines and treatments at their disposal. In the meantime, if you need a great soap to help you fight acne, consider the Oleavine Antifungal Soap with Tea Tree and Neem.
Disclaimer – Please keep in mind that we are not dermatologists here at Acne Help Today. The information presented above on how to get rid of bacne fast was posted for informational purposes only. Please consult your doctor and/or dermatologist regarding you health/acne issues.