Updated on 2017-08-07 – If you’ve had a lot of acne outbreaks in your life, then chances are you may have a few leftover scars. Or possibly many. If you are interested in reducing and possibly removing the scars altogether, then please keep reading. In this post, we will provide our review on the InstaNatural Acne Scar Remover Cream, which is an extremely popular product for acne scar reduction/removal.
This product was designed specifically for adults (men and women) who have scars related to acne outbreaks. In fact, in some cases it has been effective in also reducing post-surgical scars and minor burns. How does it work? The cream is made of several key ingredients which nourish and stimulate the skin to promote better recovery (skin repair). Which, with consistent usage, has the effect of reducing the appearance of the scars. These ingredients are:
- Almond Oil
- Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF)
- Vitamin E
Although all the ingredients are important, the one that sticks out for most is the Epidermal Growth Factor, also called EGF. Similar to all Growth Factors, Epidermal Growth Factor is a molecule that is produced by your body. Because of this it is completely natural and beneficial and can have amazing and stunning real life results. This along with the conditioning ingredients makes a trustworthy and proven winner.
Pros Of The InstaNatural Acne Scar Remover
- Proven results – This product has an amazing reputation because of its real life and proven results. Just look at the Amazon product reviews to see for yourself. You will see that many customers have posted before and after pictures showing the dramatic results. You will also notice that InstaNatural customers who had used other products, recommended this scar remover over others. It’s clear that they weren’t disappointed.
- Quick working power – Clients who use the cream on a daily, consistent basis, should notice a difference within 2-3 weeks.
- It’s not a bleaching cream – This product is specifically designed to promote growth of your own skin cells. In doing this they actually produce normal skin and don’t bleach over existing skin. It uses chemicals produced by your own body to help your body grow and recover. Slowly, the new skin cells colonize the actual scar tissue and end up covering up scars that exist.
Things To Be Aware Of
Although we believe that this is a fantastic acne scar remover cream, there are a few things that you should keep in mind before you buy it:
- Not designed for moles – Because this product promotes the reproduction of cells, you need to steer clear of moles. This means you must be careful with application if you have moles in the affected area. Also, some customers have mentioned that it may leave scarring if you have any scar tissue that is directly next to a mole, so ideally, stay clear of any and all moles.
- Not for stretch marks – Although the product is very good at hydrating and moisturizing, it doesn’t really help with stretch marks. At least for more people. This is because the nature of stretch marks is new growth, so producing more new growth on top of it doesn’t really affect the appearance. It’s up to you as to whether you want to try it or not, just keep in mind that with stretch marks, don’t expect great results. Other products may be more suitable if you are in this situation.
Disclaimer – Please keep in mind that we are not dermatologists here at Acne Help Today. This was posted for informational purposes only. Please consult your doctor and/or dermatologist regarding you health/acne issues.
Updated on 2017-08-07 – Included external links to provide additional information.