Discover the Healing Power of Dead Sea Mud
Dead Sea Mud is known for its therapeutic and healing effects due to its unique mineral-rich composition. Millions of people visit the Dead Sea each year to experience its natural healing power, but you can experience the same benefits at home!
Why Settle for Inferior, Diluted Products With Tons of Fillers & Additives?
Our Dead Sea Mud is Pure & You Can Feel the Difference!
Our Dead Sea Mud Mask is the closest you can get to actually reaching down into the shores of the Dead Sea.
The thin, gelatinous mud you’ll find elsewhere is loaded with tons of additives and fillers. Our mud is thick and rich with minerals, not diluted with shea butter, oils, and xanthan gum.
Enjoy the Many Benefits of Dead Sea Mud:
– Rejuvenates & Softens Skin
– Draws Out Impurities & Clears Pores
– Tightens & Smooths Out Fine Lines & Wrinkles
– Relieves Dry, Itchy, or Irritated Skin
– Relaxes Sore Muscles & Relieves Aches & Pains
100% Natural With No Harsh Additives
Other Dead Sea Mud products are loaded with unnecessary ingredients that can cause dryness, burning, and stinging.
Our mask contains 99.75% pure Dead Sea Mud imported from Israel plus 0.25% grapefruit seed extract (a natural preservative).
Contains no added color, fragrance, or harsh chemicals. Made with 100% natural ingredients and never tested on animals.
Works Or Your Money Back
Manufacturer’s Guarantee: We back our products up with a 365-day hassle-free money back guarantee. If you’re not completely satisfied, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund, no questions asked (you don’t even have to return the jar).
Order Your Dead Sea Mud Mask Now to Enjoy the Healing Power of Nature!
THE PUREST DEAD SEA MUD AVAILABLE: Our Dead Sea Mud Mask is the closest thing you can get to actually traveling to the Dead Sea. It isn’t loaded with fillers and you can feel the difference! It’s thick and rich with minerals, not diluted with unnecessary ingredients. Contains 99.75% pure Dead Sea Mud. The remaining 0.25% is grapefruit seed extract, a natural preservative added to keep the product safe for use.
DETOXIFIES & RESTORES HEALTHY SKIN: Used for centuries for its healing properties, Dead Sea Mud contains skin-nourishing minerals such as magnesium, calcium, potassium, zinc, and iron. It detoxifies, removing excess oils and impurities, and restores healthier, more radiant skin. Clears acne, shrinks pores, tightens and smooths fine lines and wrinkles, and relieves dry, itchy, or irritated skin.
DISCOVER ITS MANY BENEFITS: When used on the scalp, it can help stimulate hair growth, strengthen hair, and eliminate dandruff. Also helps to reduce the appearance of cellulite by increasing circulation and eliminating toxins to help break down fat deposits. When used as a body treatment, it helps to relax sore muscles and relieve aches and pains.
NATURAL, VEGAN & CRUELTY-FREE: Made with 100% natural ingredients. No added color, fragrance, or chemicals. Our products are never tested on animals. Imported from Israel & Bottled in the USA.
WORKS OR YOUR MONEY BACK – Manufacturer’s Guarantee: We back our products up with a 365-day hassle-free money back guarantee. There’s no risk when you order now! If you aren’t completely satisfied, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund, no questions asked (you don’t even have to return the bottle). Our #1 priority is to make sure our customers are completely happy.