Humane Acne Wash clears your skin and helps prevent future breakouts. Benzoyl Peroxide (BPO) is widely considered the premier acne treatment; it’s a powerful medication that kills acne-causing bacteria directly in the pores where pimples start.
Human Acne Wash – Features/Benefits
Traditional BPO particles are larger than the skin’s pores and sit on the surface, often causing irritation. Our proprietary BPO is milled to be smaller than 10 microns, allowing it to be pulled into your pores and start killing bacteria on contact.
Start changing the way your skin looks today, gently and effectively.
Warning: Read the Label
We encourage you to read the labels of other major acne treatment products. You most likely will find questionable ingredients like:
- Propylene Glycol: Skin-conditioning agent associated with dermatitis & hives.
- Parabens: Preservatives linked to cancer, endocrine disruption, & reproductive toxicity.
- Formaldehyde (Releasers): Embalming fluid used as a preservative. So dangerous it’s been banned in the EU.
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS): Industrial degreaser used to make soap foamy. Skin, lung, and eye irritant.
Character is what you do when no one is watching. You won’t find any hazardous chemicals in our formulations.
A Higher Standard
Here’s a little known fact: the FDA does not review, nor does it have the authority to regulate what goes into cosmetics before they are marketed for consumer use. Our mission is to raise the bar for personal care products, starting with honesty and transparency.
Humane Acne Wash with Benzoyl Peroxide – Added benefits
- Acne treatment rapidly kills bacteria and helps prevent future breakouts.
- Strongest 10% benzoyl peroxide wash without a prescription. For face, body, and back.
- No parabens, fragrance, or animal testing. Highest EWG safety rating of one.
- Substantial 8 oz bottle normally lasts 1-2 months. Easy to use lotion pump.
- Made in the USA in a FDA/cGMP compliant facility. NDC registered.
Important Note About The Humane Acne Wash – This treatment is for moderate to severe acne. Do not use if you have sensitive skin. Make sure to spot test on a small patch of skin before beginning applications.